[People Profile] All We Know About Bryan Keith Reynolds Biography, Career, Family, Networth
Bryan Keith Reynolds Jr. born on June 28, 2001, is an American professional soccer player who plays right-back for the Belgian team Kortrijk with a loan deal from Roma.
In This Review
After joining FC Dallas’ academy FC Dallas academy, Reynolds became the club’s youngest Homegrown player on the 23rd of November in
2016 when Reynolds signed a contract with the first team. Although he was part of his Dallas academy as player, Reynolds played as fullback for the Dallas first team.
Profiling Bryan ” Keith ” Reynolds JrA Quick Glance At Bryan " Keith " Reynolds Jr
|Full Names||Bryan Keith Reynolds Jr|
|Place of birth||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Date Of Birth||June 28, 2001|
|State of Origin||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Current team||Club information
Current team Westerlo
(on loan from Roma)
2015–2018 FC Dallas
2017–2021 FC Dallas
2019 → North Texas SC (loan)
2021 → Roma (loan)
2022 → Kortrijk (loan)
2022– → Westerlo (loan)
2016–2017 United States U16
2016–2017 United States U17
2018 United States U18
2021– United States
|Salary||£5,500 per week|
Reynolds was on loan with North Texas SC in March 2019. Reynolds made his FC Dallas debut on May 19, 2019, against Los Angeles FC. He scored his first career assists on May 25,, against Vancouver Whitecaps FC. On the 27th of August, 2019, Reynolds scored his first professional goal for North Texas SC in a match against Tormenta FC.
The 23rd of September, 2020 Reynolds signed a contract for four years to join FC Dallas. In October of 2020 Reynolds was named by the Major League Soccer’s “22 Under 22” rankings.
On February 1st, 2021 Reynolds became a member of Serie A club Roma on an initial loan of 6 months with the promise of buying.
After playing only a few minutes, Reynolds was loaned to Kortrijk in Belgium for five months in January 2022. On 21 June 2022, Reynolds was transferred on an extended loan for the duration of the season to an additional Belgian team, Westerlo.
Reynolds was selected to his United States under-17 team roster for the 2017 FIFA U-17 World Cup.
Reynolds received his first call into his senior United States squad in March 2021. On March 28, 2021 Reynolds was made debut with the senior team of the United States in a friendly match against Northern Ireland.
1. Bryan Reynolds was born on 28 June 2001 in Fort Worth, Texas. In an Roma perspective the birth date was 11 days before the time the club took home the Scudetto at the Stadio Olimpico, and four days following the official celebrations of the team at the Circus Maximus that summer.
2. When Reynolds was four his father handed Reynolds a piece of paper that had four sports written on it: baseball basketball, football, and America football. “He told me to pick one and that was going to be my sport,” Reynolds later said. He decided to play soccer.
3. He is from a football-loving family. His dad, Keith himself, played an United States youth international and also played for a short time in Europe (“I had a plan to encourage [Bryan] to play soccer in the event that I could” the man has said) and his older brother Ty is also a part of FC Dallas’ academy. FC Dallas academy.
4. After joining FC Dallas as a 12-year-old, Reynolds became the youngest homegrown player to ever play for the club when he signed contract agreements at the age of 15 in the year 2016.
5. He is the latest athlete to be added to the ever-growing production line of the Major League Soccer side, which has seen academy players Weston McKennie (Schalke, Juventus), Chris Richards (Bayern Munich) and Reggie Cannon (Boavista) all have made the move to major European club in the recent months.
6. Following his debut as a professional in May of 2019 in a match against Los Angeles FC, Reynolds continued to play 29 games during MLS (including two games in the playoffs) in the MLS for FC Dallas – including 16 starts in the 2020 season. During that time, Reynolds also contributed four assists.
7. A versatile, aggressive full-back Reynolds has been named as the team’s most valuable player as well as Defensive Player of Year, and Breakout player at the conclusion of the 2020 season.
8. He has played for in the United States at Under-16, Under-17, and Under-18 levels and was also selected to the Under-23 training squad at beginning of January 2021.
9. When he does make his debut as a first-team player He will be just the second American to play for the Giallorossi at the senior level following Michael Bradley (46 appearances between 2012 between 2012 and 2014).
10. Reynolds has not shied away from the fact that it’s always been his goal for him to represent Europe someday. “Europe is eventually where I want to go and play,” Reynolds stated to his local newspaper that is the Fort Worth Star Telegram last year. “That’s been the goal, and if that does happen it’s something I want to try to do.”
Reynolds 20 Joins Westerlo on an interim basis until June 2023.
In the terms of the agreement it is possible of making the deal permanent.
The United States international joined the Giallorossi in the month of January 2021, making eight appearances with the first team in all matches.
Reynolds was in the second quarter of 2021-22 on loan at Belgian top-flight club KV Kortrijk.