[People Profile] All We Know About Breanna Yde Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Networth, Career, Family
Breanna Yde Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Networth, Career, Family.
In This Review
Who is Breanna Yde
Breanna Yde is an Australian birthed American Young actress that has enjoyed a lot of success in a short amount of time. She is now not just a Nickelodeon actor but is also a well-known famous person with a fan base in excess of 600k across different social media platforms. At present, she’s being celebrated all over the world for her impressive performance as Tomika as the vocalist and bassist in the Nickelodeon television series ‘School of Rock‘, which is a remake of the award-winning 2003 film that starred Jack Black.
Profiling Breanna YdeA Quick Glance at Breanna Yde
|Full Names||Breanna Yde|
|Stage Name||Breanna Yde|
|Date Of Birth||born June 11, 2003|
|Place of Birth||Sydney, Australia|
|No of Children||None|
|Net Worth||$500k - $1m|
|Known For||School of Rock|
In real life, Breanna is a good musician and an excellent instrumentalist, playing all kinds of instruments, notably the guitar and piano. Her day job is packed with more than 8 hours of filming, and three hours of studying, but during the weekends, you can expect to see her playing basketball, golf, or tennis. She owns two dogs.
How Old is Breanna Yde?
She was born on June 11, 2003.
Breanna Yde’ Rise To Stardom
The acting bug stung her at six, her father arranged for her to take lessons in music and acting at John Robert Powers school in San Diego in 2009. “She said she wanted to act, so we just supported it,” says her father Bill who is also Co-founder and co-owner of Global Traffic Network, a media company. “She enjoys doing many things. We’re supportive of all she’s interested in and hopes that she finds what she truly enjoys,” he adds. In the space of a few months, an organization based in Los Angeles called Coast to Coast Talent Group was interested in her after watching her performance at the International Presentation of Performers in Las Vegas. Since then, she hasn’t stopped. It began with the occasional commercial, then leading part in two short movies created at The San Diego State University. In 2010, when she was working in Young Actors Space, she received a part as a co-star in the low-budget film “Level 26: Dark Prophecy.’ That same year, she accomplished what she initially wanted to achieve by becoming a TV actress when she was offered a supporting role in the television series “How I met Your Mother.’ After 2012, when her family moved from San Diego to Los Angeles to reduce her long commute to Hollywood and her excitement grew to no boundaries when she received an invitation from her favorite television channel Nickelodeon to play a regular in their series “Haunted Hathways’ in which she plays the character in the role of Frankie Hathaway.
She hasn’t stopped working since then, landing every single role. While she continues filming for the ‘School Of Rock’ which will begin its third and final season beginning in the year 1917. she’s completed filming on her role in the TV film ‘Escape From Mr. Lemoncello’s Library‘, which is currently in post-production. To date, her portfolio is impressive, with 12 credits for acting in TV and film serials, and 13 commercials, in addition to some voiceovers and other projects.
What Makes Breanna Yde So Special
“Always try your best, give 110 percent and never give up,” says the extremely skilled and dedicated Breanna Yde. Her love for acting however is what separates her from the rest of them. “She returns home in the evening and is exhausted but when she wakes up and goes back to the stage she’s so excited and eager to go out and start working. She is a fan of this,” says her father. When she was a child, she loved to pretend her role as Tom Cruise doing stunt scenes. Despite being only a few years old, she’s extremely professional in her manner of approaching. When discussing her and the other child actors on the show “School of Rock”, Tony Cavalero, who is Dewey Finn, said “They are the most pleasant, funny, and most gifted children I’ve ever met. They’re professional in every way, and yet amazingly, they’ve never forgotten how to be authentic happy, playful, and lighthearted kids while at the same time.” This wildly diverse combination of enthusiasm, skill, and professionalism, along with an ability to have fun despite her hectic schedule is what makes her truly unique.
[People Profile] All We Know About Aryana Engineer Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Career, Networth, Parents
Alongside acting and music, she has a second love. “Music has always been a big part of my life,” she states in her explanation for why she was able to audition for the character of Tomika. She’s very flexible and can play more than five instruments: ukulele bass, guitar, and drums. She also composes songs of her own and sings. She has also covered popular songs from Adele, Meghan Trainor, and other artists. As a girl, she likes playing sports like tennis, golf, football, and basketball. Juggling, skiing, and surfing are among her other interests. She is a huge animal lover and has two dogs, an orange Labrador and a White Bichon called Snowflake. She also supports causes that are social, such as helping people suffering from autism.
[People Profile] All We Know About Curtis Harris Biography, Age, Girlfriend, Family, Career, Networth
Breanna Yde’s Family and Relationship
Born in Australia Child actress Breanna Yde, the eldest of Australian entrepreneur Bill Yde’s 6 children, relocated from Australia to Rancho Santa Fe, California in 2008 at the older age of just five. Within an entire year, she became an avid follower of Nickelodeon and decided that she would like to appear on TV. The parents immediately made arrangements for her to begin taking singing and acting lessons. Her first acting job at the age of six years old, and the rest, as the saying goes is the story of her life. The couple is happily married and has two sisters as well as three older brothers, of which four of them are adults.
Breanna Yde’s Boyfriend
There isn’t any information out there to suggest she is into any relationship.
Who are Breanna Yde’s parents?
Her mother of her is Filipino. Breanna Yde is an American citizen from both Australia as well as in the United States.
Breanna Yde’s Music Career
In addition to acting, Breanna is also an accomplished musician. Back in 2020, she began collaborating with singer-songwriter Justin Tranter. She also signed a contract with Warner Records the same year, and so far has released two songs “BlindLife”, and “Stopped Buying Diamonds”.
[People Profile] All We Know About Amber Frank Biography, Age, Networth, Family, Caree
Breanna Yde’s Fun Facts and Trivia
- She was born in Sydney, Australia, and is a dual citizen of Australia and the United States.
- She grew up in Las Vegas, Rancho Santa Fe, and San Diego. She currently lives in Los Angeles.
- She loves playing sports, particularly tennis, golf, and basketball.
- Breanna is the youngest of six children, four of which are grown up.
- She is best known for starring as Frankie, in the Nickelodeon show, The Haunted Hathaways.
- She starred in the Nickelodeon TV Movie, Santa Hunters, alongside former co-star, Benjamin Flores Jr.
- She had a small guest starring role on the CBS sitcom, How I Met Your Mother.
- Her last name is pronounced “ee-dee”.
- She knows how to play the ukulele, guitar, bass, piano, and drums. She also sings. She credits her father’s musical influence for her many talents.
- Ed Sheeran and Tori Kelly are two of her favorite musicians. Ed Sheeran once signed her guitar.
- She has two dogs. One is a yellow Labrador, and the other is a Bichon.
- She has always wanted to be an actress. When she was little, she liked to pretend she was Tom Cruise doing stunt scenes in the movie Mission Impossible.
- She considers herself a tomboy.
- She likes juggling, skiing, and surfing.
- She was nominated for Best Female TV Actress at the 2017 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.
- She guest starred in Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn.
- Her voice has gotten deeper than when she was on Haunted Hathaway’s.
- She currently plays Ronnie Anne in The Loud House, another one of Nickelodeon’s shows.
- Her best friend is Jade Pettyjohn, who plays her best friend at School of Rock, Summer Hathaway.
- She, along with the rest of the School of Rock cast, ship Fremmer.
- She was a contestant on the third season of Paradise Run with some other School of Rock cast.
- She and three other cast members appeared on the show twice.