Omos biography, Career, Age, Family, Networth
In This Review
Tolulope Omogbehin well-known by the name Omos Is an American-Nigerian professional wrestler and ex-college basketball player. He currently is signed by WWE. Also, he played basketball for Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland after transferring from USF and played in the center position for Morgan State Bears from 2014 to 2015. Morgan State Bears from 2014 until 2015. Omos is an ex- Raw Tag Team Champion in WWE and held the title alongside AJ Styles during the summer of 2021. In the 3rd January 2022 edition of “Raw”, a match was set between the two wrestlers, in which Omos defeated Styles within a week of split from Styles. Also, Omos and MVP attacked Bobby Lashley on 4th April 2022 during the show Raw and formed an alliance between them.
What is Omos Famous For?
- Professional wrestler from Nigeria and former basketball player in the NCAA tournament.
- In exchange for being signed by WWE.
What is Omos Real Name?
Profiling Tolulope OmogbehinA Quick Glance At Tolulope Omogbehin
|Full Names||Tolulope Omogbehin|
|Place of birth||Nigeria|
|Date Of Birth||May 16, 1994|
|State of Origin||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Profession||Nigerian-American professional wrestler and former college basketball player|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
Omos was able to see for the first time on the 16th of May 1994. He was born in Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria. He is the real Tolulope Omogbehin. His country of origin is Nigerian. He was born into a the Nigerian-black ethnic group. Also, his religion is the Christian religion and his ethnicity is black. Omos is celebrating his birthday on the 27th of 2021. According to the date of his birth the star sign of his birth is Taurus. Omos has not revealed any details about his parents.
In discussing his education Omos was a student at as well as was a graduate of Atlantic Shores Christian School in Chesapeake, Virginia, and through high school.
Omos Wrestling Career Timeline
- Omos began his career in wrestling when he signed with WWE 1st January 2019, when he made his in-ring debut in the 18th of July show in the house on the 18th of July beating the team 2.0 in a two-on-1 handicap match.Then he made a television debut in the episode “Monday Night Raw” on 15th June, 2020. He started collaborating With AJ Styles after the cancellation of “Raw Underground” in October 2020. He also participated with WWE Championship match. WWE Championship match with the specific clause. Omos took part in keeping AJ Styles from being eliminated several times during the 2021 Royal Rumble in his 2021 Royal Rumble event.
- The wrestler defeated Big E and Rey Mysterio despite them not being part of the match. Omos announced on the 15th of March 2021 that he was making his first telecast in-ring appearance at WrestleMania 37 along with Styles in a match against The New Day to defend The New Day to win the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship. In the event, Omos and Styles beat The New Day and The New Day to claim the titles. This was after Omos knocked down Kingston with the choke bomb and then pin the latter. However, Omos and Styles lost the Raw Tag Team Championship to RK-Bro in SummerSlam.
Nigerian-American Wrestler, Omos
It was revealed in the announcement that Styles and Omos were set to face RK-Bro in an rematch to defend the tag team title in the event at Crown Jewel. The event was a failure for them as they did not win the title.
Additionally, Omos participated in a battle royal that featured 25 men, both with dual branding to mark The 25th Anniversary of the rock’s appearance at 1996’s Survivor Series at Survivor Series on the 21st of November, 2021.
Omos did not want to be a part of the match between Rey Mysterio and Dominik Mysterio following weeks of conflict between himself and Styles on the 20th day of December 2021, episode “Raw”.
- The 3rd of January, 2022, the episode “Raw”, a match was scheduled between the two. Omos defeated Styles just a week after the two split with Styles.
- He entered the name-brand contest for only the second time in his professional career at the number 11 position on 29th January, at the Royal Rumble, where he defeated Montez Ford Angelo Dawkins, and Damian Priest before he was eliminated by Styles, Austin Theory, Chad Gable, Dominik Mysterio, Ricochet, and Ridge Holland.
- He fought Bobby Lashley in a losing performance, his first loss to pinfall during WWE in the ring on night 2 of “WrestleMania 38”.
- In the following episode, Omos and MVP attacked Bobby Lashley on 4th April 2022 during the show Raw which led to an alliance with the two.
Awards and Achievements
- WWE Raw Tag Team Championship (1 time) (with AJ Styles
- The Rock 25th Anniversary Battle Royal (2021)
Who is Omos Dating?
Omos is a wrestler with a wife. He’s married lovely lover Cheyenne Quailey. However, he hasn’t spoken with confidence and honesty about his relationship, however Omos certainly shows his love when the two are together.
Omos with his wife
What is the Net Worth of Omos?
Omos is a multi-faceted man with a income of one million dollars by 2022 while he also has a substantial amount of income that is approximately $275,000 a year. With his calming and relaxed persona, Omos is expected to be more popular over the next few years and we can count on Omos to rise up the ladder of success. Furthermore, his main source of income is from his wrestling career.
How high is Omos?
Omos is a mighty stature of 7′ 3 inches, making his one of the most tall WWE superstars ever to grace the company. With a great height and physique, he still has the glam of wearing a outfit without a shirt. He weighs 400 pounds (181 pounds) of body mass and an athletic physique. He has a bald-headed head and dark eyes.
Trivias About Omos You Need To Know.
- Omogbehin was also a basketball player at Morgan State University in Baltimore, Maryland.
- The wrestler is signed by WWE.
- He was a player with The University of South Florida and for Morgan State University, and his basketball career in college spanned between 2014 and 2015.
- Omogbehin was signed by WWE in January of 2019.
- He was an ex- Raw Tag Team Champion in WWE.