Angela Okorie Biography, Age, Career, Spouse, Net Worth
In This Review
Angela Okorie is a Nigerian performer who has established her name in the film industry despite having only spent only a few years in the film industry. The Nollywood actress has, in a recent interview stated that there are things she cannot do due to her famous standing
Profiling Angela OkorieA Quick Glance At Angela Okorie
|Full Names||Full Names|
|Date Of Birth||29, October 1975|
|Age||46 Years Old|
|State of Origin||Ebonyi State, Nigeria|
|Occupation||Actor, Singer, Model|
|Academics||Lagos State University|
|Movie||Divorce not allowed (2018)|
Angela Okorie is a Nigerian performer and actress. She began her career as an actress for Orange Drugs, appearing in advertisements for the company. After about a decade of working with the local company, she entered the world of acting. It was in the year 2009.
The roles started coming, and the fame followed and, as you might call it, the cheddar. After getting noticed in the film industry and television, she branched out into the world of music. The decision to compose music came at the same time she began acting.
Since her first foray into acting the Ebonyi-born actress has appeared in more than 100 films. The films in which she is most notable for Royal Vampire, Holy Serpent, Heart of a Widow, and Secret Code.
Right now her main focus seems to be music.
Early life and Education
Angela Okorie The third child of five was born and was raised within Cotonou, Benin Republic. She is a student of theater arts at the University of Lagos. She also was a student at Lagos State University where she studied administrative public policy. The native is from Ishiagu in the Ivo LGA in Ebonyi State
Angela Okorie stepped into Nollywood in 2009, having worked for a decade as a model for a soap business. The first film she acted in is the film Sincerity which was released in 2009. The film was created and directed by Stanley Egbonini and Ifeanyi Ogbonna respectively and features Chigozie Atuanya, Nonso Diobi, Yemi Blaq, and Oge Okoye. As per Pulse Nigeria, the moment she came into the spotlight came when she was in the film Holy Serpent. She has also expressed she would like for recording gospel songs in the near future. She was listed as being one of the “most sought after actresses” in Nollywood by Vanguard newspaper and also a “popular actress” that interprets roles effortlessly according to The Nation newspaper. She also mentioned that she plans to get into the film industry. In discussing her musical ambitions she stated that she had written a number of songs and plans to be releasing her album in the near future she described music as something that’s always been an integral element of her. As of the beginning of 2014, she has been filmed as having acted in over 80 productions of films. She received her the City People Entertainment Awards for the Best supporting actress in the field of English film. As of August 2014, she appeared in more than 100 films since 2009. In an interview in 2014, Angela Okorie stated her mother wasn’t satisfied with her acting for religious reasons. Angela Okorie also claimed that she’d never act in a naked way regardless of how much money she earned she was paid, stating that even her models within her Nigerian industry, such as Genevieve Nnaji did not need to be naked to be a celebrity. She also mentioned her religious values as a reason for wearing conservative attire in movies.
- married in hell ()
- my soul mate ()
- holy serpent ()
- heart of a widow ()
- war in the palace ()
- stolen desire ()
- painful decision ()
- kiss and the brides ()
- Daniella ()
- wonders shall never end ()
- till tomorrow ()
- Sandra my daughter ()
- when the king dies ()
- le reflet de la vie ()
- child seller ()
- mort dans l’ame ()
- born with a silver spoon ()
- miss touch and follow ()
- anchor brothers ()
- agaracha ()
- holy serpent 2 ()
- anchor brothers 2 ()
- tears of a king ()
- Daniella the saint ()
- Sandra my daughter 2 ()
- born with a silver spoon 2 ()
- war in the palace 2 ()
- pappu ()
- pastor krest ()none
- divorce not allowed (2018)
- bad pikin (2018)
- crazy nurse (2018)
- ndi ozioma (2017)
- if loving you is wrong (2017)
- omuwa (2017)
- akalaka nche (2016)
- ndi mpu (2016)
- pot of destiny (2016)
- brother jekwu (2016)
- native love (2016)
- ghetto hunters (2015)
- african maiden part 2 (2015)
- african maiden part 1 (2015)
- child dedication (2015)
- tears of a blind girl (2015)
- beyond beauty part 2 (2014)
- beyond beauty part 1 (2014)
- to have and to hold (2014)
- terror and tears (2011)
- midnight confession (2011)
Spouse and Views on Lesbianism
Angela Okorie is married and has an infant son. In a report in The Dailypost publication, she said that she typically takes a conscious effort to shield her family and the press. The journalist also dispelled rumors of divorce in her relationship. When she spoke about lesbianism in Nigeria She explained that she’s opposed to it, mainly due to the fact that “Our culture forbids it. It is a sin and it is uncalled for. Why would a woman be romantically involved with another woman?”. In a post from 2015, she decried the importance of social media among males in romantic relationships. Following the request of Apostle Suleman Johnson by the DSS, Okorie urged all Christians to join in the support of the priest as his beliefs reflected the majority of them.
Angela Okorie was born in the year 1985. Angela Okorie has now 35 years old. She will turn 36 one month from now. Birthdays are typically the days of thanksgiving because she was spared death in a shooting incident when gunmen fired bullets at her vehicle in the year 2019.
Angela Okorie has been doing extremely well as a singer, actress, and businessperson and she doesn’t conceal her accomplishments. While she doesn’t make comments on how much her net worth may be, her fans have been commenting on her.
The exact value of her net worth isn’t known. However, her assets suggest she’s a millionaire.
On the 25th of July, 2020 Angela Okorie got married again and was engaged to her secret partner, Nwele Michael Chukwudi a.k.a Chuchu. Another actress, Chita Agwu Johnson, posted pictures of the wedding proposal online. The couple had the most romantic wedding on the 30th of July 2020. A few days later, Angela reacted to the news she claimed she was making a music clip for her latest song, called “Baby Chuchu”. She also mocked the media for embracing her musical strategy
- Instagram (@realangelaokorie)
- Twitter (@angela_okorie)
- admin (February 4, 2017). “I’ll sue Kemi Olunloyo if she accuses me unjustly again –Angela Okorie”. Punch Newspaper.
- Ayomide, Tayo (August 17, 2015). “Angela Okorie is a year older”. Pulse Nigeria.
- Ayinla-Olasunkanmi, Dupe (January 25, 2014). “Why my husband can’t cheat on me–Nollywood actress Angela Okorie”. Nation Newspaper.
- admin (August 16, 2014). “I will never act nude, no matter the fee – Angela Okorie”. Daily Independent Newspaper.[permanent dead link]
- Amagiya, Florence (February 15, 2014). “It’ s not enough to get married to a rich man—Angela Okorie”. Vanguard Newspaper.
- Adunni, Amodeni (2016). “Full List Of Winners At City People Awards 2015”. Naij.com
- Ogbeche, Daneilla (June 13, 2016). “Angela Okorie opens up on alleged marriage crash”. Dailypost Nigeria.
- Abraham, Anthony (October 25, 2015). “Beware Of Internet Lovers, Angela Okorie Advices Ladies”. Leadership Newspaper. Archived from the original on February 22, 2017. Retrieved February 22, 2017.
- admin (January 30, 2017). “”Let every Christian come out in a procession to accompany Apostle Suleman to the DSS office…He spoke for us all” – Actress Angela Okorie to Nigerians”. Bellanaija.com.
- “Angela Okorie Gets Engaged To Unidentified Lover, See Photos”. Legitng. 2020-07-27. Retrieved 2020-07-30.
- “Angela Okorie: All you need to know about actress’ new husband”. Pulseng. 2020-07-30. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- “Actress Angela Okorie Gets Engaged (Photos)”. Sellbeta Blog. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- “Photos From Angela Okorie Beach Wedding With New Boyfriend, Chuchu”. Gistvic. 2020-07-30. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- “Angela Okorie And Her Fiance Desmond Tie The Knot In A Beach Wedding”. Vanguardng. 2020-07-31. Retrieved 2020-08-01.
- “Angela Okorie finally speaks on a viral wedding video, says it’s a strategy to promote her song”. Legitng. 2020-08-11. Retrieved 2020-08-12.