Patoranking Biography: Age, Career, Spouse, Family, Net Worth
Patoranking whose real name is Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie is a Nigerian reggae-dancehall songwriter and singer. He was born and raised in Ijegun Egba Satellite Town Patoranking and comes from Onicha, Ebonyi State.
Profiling PatorankingA Quick Glance At Patoranking
|Full Names||Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie
|Date Of Birth||27 May, 1990|
|Age||31 Years Old|
|State of Origin||Ebonyi State, Nigeria
|Occupation||Singer • Songwriter
|Spouse||Leila Okorie (PatonranQueen)[ex. Wife]
Edma Ohemaa (rum.), Genevieve Nnaji (rum.), Seyi Shay (rum.), Jocelyn Dumas (rum.)
|Academics||Jibril Martin Memorial Grammar School in Iponri|
|Net Worth||$20 million
Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie (born 27 May 1990) and professionally referred to as Patoranking is a well-known Nigerian reggae-dancehall musician and singer.
He began his career by collaborating with underground artists like the XProject, Konga, Slam, and Reggie Rockstone. He signed a contract with K-Solo‘s Igberaga Records in 2010 and released ” Up in D Club” under the label.
Patoranking was a protégé to Dem Mama Records after collaborating with Timaya on the track “Alubarika”. In February 2014 Patoranking signed a recording agreement in partnership with Foston Musik which led to the release of ” Girlie O” which was a hit single that brought him to the spotlight. He remixed “Girlie O together with Tiwa Savage.
On February 9, 2015. Patorankingannounced on Instagram that the artist had signed a distribution agreement in partnership with VP Records. On the 28th of September, the singer released a track entitled Abule that he dropped prior to the release of his album that was to release in 2020.
The singer once claimed in the year 2020 that he had the inspiration for a song from the football field when he was playing football.
Early Life & Education
Patoranking was born and raised in Ijegun-Egba Satellite Town but has family roots in Onicha, Ebonyi State. The birth date was 27th May, 1990 which is 32 years old.
The family was born and raised in the town of Ijegun-Egba Satellite, Patorankinghails from Onicha, Ebonyi State. He has two brothers who include Sharon Okorie and Raphael Okorie.
He was a student at Citizen Comprehensive College in Epe, Lagos, and later, enrolled in Jibril Martin Memorial Grammar School in Iponri. Patorankingstarted his professional career in the performing arts as a street musician or carnival performer.
In an interview 2012 in 2012 with Entertainment Express, he said the stage name was a gift to him by a Jamaican artist who he was introduced to in Alpha Beach in Lagos.
Patoranking has listed Buju Banton Bob Marley, Fela Kuti Lucky Dube, Chaka Demus, Majek Fashek, Blackky, Blackface, 2Baba, and Marvelous Benjy as the primary music sources.
In the above interview in an interview with Entertainment Express, he described his music as a morally oriented version of dancehall and claimed it is a reference to socio-political issues.
How old is Patoranking? He was born on the 27th of May 1990, he is 32 years old as of October 2022.
The song was released in May 2012. Patoranking came out with a track called “Iya Bisi”, featuring Qdot and Kbaj. It is a Drumphase-produced track that is a mix of fuji and dancehall. He revealed to Entertainment Express that Qdot and Kbajhelped in the creation of the song by sharing ideas.
On September 12, 2013, he unveiled the audio and video of ” Alubarika” simultaneously. The lyrics literally translate into ” God’s Blessings” and features vocals by Timaya.
“The music video to ” Alubarika” was produced at AJE Films and was a total of 4 minutes, 16 seconds. In an interview published in the newspaper the singer Victor Akande of The Nation, Patorankingdescribed the track as an overview of his career as a musician. He also said it helped him to establish a fan base and collaborate with established musicians.
Then, in February 2014 Patoranking signed a recording contract with Foston Musik and ended his collaborations with Dem Mama Records. During an interview with Toolz on NdaniTV’s The Juice, Timaya said Patoranking quit his label and never signed. On February 4, 2014, Patorankingreleased ” Girlie O” which was a track composed through WizzyPro.
The music video was directed and shot at London with Moe Musa; it premiered on the 5th of February, 2014. in the video music, the character Patorankingliberates his neighbor from domestic violence by expressing his inner feelings towards her.
With much acclaim from critics, Foston Musik released the Tiwa Savage-assisted ” Girlie O” (Remix) on May 19, 2014. It was released at the position of No. 9. on MTV’s Official Naija Top 10 chart. Tiwa Savage told Ehiz of MTV Base she admires Patoranking’s music and was inspired to contact Patoranking to remix the song. The music video for ” Girlie O” (Remix) was produced as well as directed by London with Moe Musa.
Joey Akan of Pulse Nigeria stated “The essential elements of the winning remix weren’t discarded in the remix. They were kept and improved. The chorus beat and dynamism were retained as well as significant changes were made in the lyrics.”
Patoranking was included in Seyi’s “Murda” single alongside Shaydee. The track was written by Dokta Frabz and was released on April 1, 2014. On May 11, 2014″Murda”‘s music video ” Murda” was uploaded to Vevo. The video is directed by Meji Alabi for JM Films.
Patoranking‘s ” Daniella Whine” and ” My Woman, My Everything” singles charted on the MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 chart. The first single debut was released at No. 4 in May and then topped the charts at No. 1 in June. the song, ” My Woman, My Everything,” was also on the chart, peaking at No. 2.
- God over Everything (2016)
- Wilmer (2019)
- So Nice – Non-album single (2009)
- Up in the Club (2010)
- Iya Bisi – featuring Qdot and Kbaj (2012)
- Tonite – featuring Faze (2013)
- Park Well (2014)
- Alubarika – featuring Timaya (2014)
- Gravity (2013)
- Girlie O (2014)
- Sex Tape (2014)
- Girlie O (Remix) – featuring Tiwa Savage (2014)
- Daniella Whine – (2015)
- My Woman – featuring Wande Coal (2015)
- Gal Ting Riddim – Cover (2015)
- Make Am (2015)
- Gal Ting Riddim – Cover (2015)
- Make Am (2015)
- ‘Another Level’ from the album God over everything (2016)
- ‘No Kissing Baby’ from the album God over everything- featuring Sarkodie (2016)
- Love You Die – featuring Diamond Platnumz (2017)
- Available (2017)
- Sunshine (2018)
- Suh Different (2018)
- Heal D world (2018)
- Everyday (2018)
- ‘Confirm’ from the album Wilmer (2019)
- ‘Lenge Lenge’ from the album Wilmer (2019)
- 2020 “I’m in Love
- 2021 Celebrate Me.”
Awards & Nominations
- Nominated for ‘Best Dance Hall/Reggae Video’ at the Nigeria Music Video Awards in 2013.
- Best collaboration nominee at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2014.
- Male Artist of the year nominee at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2014.
- Winner of the ‘Best New Act of the year at the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in 2014.
Dancehall/Reggae Act of the Year at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014.
- Most Popular Song of the Year nominee at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014.
- Best Collabo of the Year nominee at the City People Entertainment Awards in 2014.
- Nominated for the Channel O Music Video Awards as the ‘Most Gifted Newcomer’ in 2014.
- Most Gifted Reggae/Dancehall nominee at the Channel O Music Video Awards in 2014.
- Best Reggae/Dancehall single award at the Headies 2014.
- He won the ‘Best Collabo Award’ at the Headies in 2014.
- Next Rated Award at the Headies in 2014.
- Best New Act by Ben Tv in 2014.
- Ben Tv’s ‘Best Collaboration’ in 2014.
- Best Reggae/Dancehall by Ben Tv in 2014.
- Won the ‘Best Afropop Song’ at the TooXlusive Online Music Awards in 2015.
- Nominated by the Headies for the ‘Best Pop Song’ in 2015.
- Best Reggae/Dance hall Single Nominee at the Headies in 2015.
- MTV Africa Music Awarded him as the ‘Best New Act’ in 2015.
- Vodafone Ghana Music Awards honored him as the ‘African Artiste of the Year in 2016.
- AFRIMA awarded him as the ‘Best Artist of the Year in 2016.
Despite the fact that Patorankinghas been in relationships with a handful of lovers, he has discovered a woman he loves the most and got married to her. According to the official country report the relationship between him and his adored girlfriend, Leila is said to have continued for a longer duration.
It is recommended to have children be aware of what they share online. The Nigerian reggae-dancehall musician and songwriter Patorankingdated his lovely mommy, Leila Okorie prior to when the Naija child gained fame but things soon fell apart as he became more well-known.
The two went away from one another. They are a fantastic child on Instagram. Patorankingbegan his profession of performing as a street musician or festival musician.
Is Patorankinghave children? In fact, Patorankinghas two kids with two different moms.
Some of the names for names of the children consist of Raphael or called Rapharanking Okorie who is the name of a male, and Wilmer Okorie who is his daughter.
Patoranking son who Is Patoranking son’s name? Name? age, pictures? His name is Patoranking’sson can be the name of Rapharanking Okorie. The Patoranking‘s child, Rapharanking Okorie is now 12 years old.
Patoranking Daughter Who is a Patorankinglittle girl’s name, age pictures? Patoranking’s Little girl’s name would be Wilmer Okorie. The baby girl was born and welcomed into the world on the 20th of August 20th, 2018.
It is believed that the Patoranking girl is currently at the age of 4 as of today.
Patoranking is a whopping net worth of $20 million. This is the highest he can be among the most wealthy performers in Nigeria at present.
- Instagram: @patorankingfire