Normani Biography: Age, Career, Spouse, Family, Net Worth
In This Review
Normani Kordei Hamilton is an American performer, dancer, and writer. She gained fame when she was a member of the American girl group Fifth Harmony, which became one of the most successful girl groups of all time.
Profiling NormaniA Quick Glance At Normani
|Full Names||Normani Kordei Hamilton
|Date Of Birth||31 May 1996|
|Age||27 Years Old|
|Place of Birth||Atlanta, Georgia, United States
|Occupation||Singer • Dancer
|Net Worth||$6.5 million
Normani Kordei Hamilton (born May 31, 1997) is an amazing American performer, songwriter as well as a dancer and model. Her remarkable journey began as a beloved member of the highly regarded girl’s band Fifth Harmony, an ensemble that was born in the stunning X Factor US show the X Factor US in 2012. X Factor US in 2012.
In 2017 Normani took on a dazzling project, gracing the enchanting arena in Dancing with the Stars. Her smooth movements and artistic talent created a hypnotic impression on viewers and judges alike, leaving a lasting impression on the dance floor.
Her solo projects took off when Normani provided the world with captivating singles. Love Lies (2018) is a beautiful duet featuring the gorgeous Khalid The song resonated profoundly and captured hearts with its tender lyrics. Motivation (2019) A powerful inspirational anthem, filled listeners with infectious enthusiasm, inspiring them to dance joyfully.
Collaborations with celebrities such as Sam Smith on Dancing with a Stranger (2019) and Cardi B on Wild Side (2021) showcased her versatility and presence in the curtain of music. 2022 saw the debut of Fair which was a captivating single which highlighted Normani‘s powerful vocals and poetic storytelling.
Early Life & Education
Normani an enthralling force in the world of talent was born May 31st, 1996 in the thriving metropolis of Atlanta, Georgia. Her life was shaped by the guidance of her loving parents Derrick Hamilton and Andrea Hamilton. The vibrant tapestry was embellished by an appearance by two renowned younger half-sisters Ashlee Hamilton and Arielle Hamilton who infused her life with an array of shared experiences, and endless affection.
The tales that comprised Normani‘s early years unfolded against the stunning setting that was New Orleans, Louisiana, which is a city rich in historical and cultural treasures. But the changing winds beckoned her family to the strong welcoming embrace in Houston, Texas, in 2005. There, they began the next chapter of resilience and development.
Normani‘s educational journey swung through the outskirts of private schools throughout her early years. But when the tides of change changed over time, she took the less traveled path and embraced the world of homeschooling.
In addition, the enticement of silver screens beckoned when Normani appeared on the prestigious HBO program Treme making an unforgettable impression with her diverse talent and captivating presence on screen.
How old is Normani? She was born on the 31st of May 1996, and she is 27 years old as of August 2023.
Normani‘s artistic journey began with a spark of inspiration. It exploded when she stepped onto the stages of a renowned American singing contest, The X Factor in the year 2012. While her initial experience was an unintentional setback, fate created a new story that welcomed her to the highly regarded girl group Fifth Harmony.
In the hallowed halls that comprised Fifth Harmony, Normani took off to new heights, leaving an irresistible impression on the industry of music. Their collective genius resulted in three stunning studio albumsReflection (2015), 7/27 (2016), and Fifth Harmony (2017). Reflection (2015), 7/27 (2016) 7/27 (2016), as well as Fifth Harmony (2017)–each rising to the top in the Billboard 200. Their impact was felt all over the world, bringing them the coveted honors of a People’s Choice Award and a Teen Choice Award.
The dance floor beckoned Normani to dance, inviting her to take part in the illustrious scene on Dancing with the Stars in 2017. Alongside the highly regarded Valentin Chmerkovskiy, Their relationship brought them to the finals, winning hearts with graceful movements, and receiving a prestigious third-place performance.
In her first solo venture, Normani released her first track, Love Lies in the year 2018 – an exquisite duet with the phenomenal Khalid. The celestial track swiftly climbed to the top of the storied Billboard Hot 100 chart, an ode to her unquestionable ability and captivating presence. The journey of her solo career was ablaze when she graced the airwaves with captivating songs such as Dancing with a Stranger (2019), Motivation (2019), Wild Side (2021), and Fair (2022).
Normani‘s solo career weaves a tale of triumph that has been lauded by critics, and welcomed by her loyal fans. The debut track, Love Lies rose to the legendary fourth spot at the top of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, receiving the coveted triple platinum award that the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) awarded her.
Another jewel, Motivation, shined brightly, and landed the 33rd spot in the Billboard Hot 100 chart, getting the prestigious platinum certificate through the RIAA. Collaborations with superstars such as Sam Smith, Calvin Harris, and Nicki Minaj added to her creative narrative, further elevating her standing as a versatile and well-known artist. Beyond the bounds of her musical talent, her captivating talent was evident in music videos, in which she was a part of the camera with stars such as Beyonce, Rihanna, and Ciara.
- Normani x Calvin Harris (2018)
- Love Lies (featuring Khalid) (2018)
- Dancing with a Stranger (with Sam Smith) (2019)
- Motivation (2019)
- Diamonds (with Megan Thee Stallion) (2020)
- Wild Side (featuring Cardi B) (2021)
- Fair (2022)
- Checklist (with Calvin Harris) (2018)
- Slow Down (with Calvin Harris) (2018)
- Waves (with 6lack) (2018)
- Dancing on a Table (with David Guetta and Becky G) (2019)
- New to You (with Calvin Harris, Tinashe, and Offset) (2019)
- Diamonds (with Megan Thee Stallion) (2020)
- Wild Side (featuring Cardi B) (2021)
- Fair (with 6lack) (2022)
Awards & Nominations
- 2017: BMI Award for Pop Song of the Year (for “All in My Head (Flex)”)
- 2017: BMI Award for R&B Song of the Year (for “All in My Head (Flex)”)
- 2019: MTV Video Music Award for Best R&B Video (for “Waves”)
- 2019: Soul Train Music Award for Best Dance Performance (for “Waves”)
- 2019: Teen Choice Award for Choice Music: R&B/Hip-Hop Song (for “Waves”)
- 2020: Webby Awards for People’s Voice Winner in Music Video (for “Motivation”)
- 2021: BMI Award for Pop Song of the Year (for “Wild Side”)
- 2021: BMI Award for R&B Song of the Year (for “Wild Side”)
- 2021: IHeartRadio Titanium Award (for “Wild Side”)
- 2017: Brit Award for International Female Solo Artist
- 2018: NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist
- 2018: Billboard Music Award for Top New Artist
- 2019: Brit Award for International Female Solo Artist
- 2019: NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Female Artist
- 2019: Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Female Artist
- 2020: Brit Award for International Female Solo Artist
- 2020: NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Female Artist
- 2020: Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Female Artist
- 2021: Brit Award for International Female Solo Artist
- 2021: NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Female Artist
- 2021: Billboard Music Award for Top R&B Female Artist
Normani Personal Life
Normani had a romantic relationship with Rameer the Rocket Colon in 2020. The charming performance together with Romeo Miller in 2019, and the soft tunes he performed together with Josh Levi, who was a singer with whom he shared a similar relationship in the same year.
Her heart swayed to the rhythms of connecting with highly regarded people, including Corde Broadus in the year 2018 Blair Caldwell, and Thomas Hansen in 2014. The symphony of love appeared in her path with the help of Arin Ray, who enriched her life from 2012 until 2013, and the celestial connection she had with the renowned Val Chmerkovskiy. She’s not married and does not have a child.
Normani is an American dancer and singer with a Net worth of $6.5 million. Her fame began in 2013 when she was a part of the girl band Fifth Harmony member.
Following the group’s absence in 2018, Normani started a lucrative solo career. She has released several smash singles, such as the hit songs Love Lies, Waves, Dancing with a Stranger as well as The Wild Side.
In addition to her musical profession, Normani is been featured in a variety of television and film series such as The X Factor, Dancing with the Stars, and Black Panther.
- Instagram: @normani
- Twitter: @Normani
- Facebook: Normani
- TikTok: @normani
- YouTube: Normani