Lilian Esoro Biography, Age, Career, Spouse, Net Worth
In This Review
Profiling Lilian EsoroA Quick Glance At Lilian Esoro
|Full Names||Lilian Esoro|
|Date Of Birth||13, February 1982|
|Age||40 Years Old|
|State of Origin||Imo State|
|Occupation||Actor, Film Producer, Director, Writer.|
|Spouse||Ubi Franklin (Divorced)|
|Academics||University Of Abuja|
|Film||Sweet Lies (2021)|
Early Life and Education
Lilian Esoro was born on the 13th of February 1982 in Lagos state. But she is an immigrant from Imo State, in the south-eastern region of Nigeria. The youngest child of 7 of her parents of her, Mr. and Mrs. Esoro. Her Brother, Uche Esoro, is the chief executive officer for Duchis Dredging & Construction Limited.
She completed her studies in Integrated Science at Bida Polytechnic, Niger State, to earn the award of her Ordinary National Diploma (OND). She also graduated in Political Science from the University of Abuja.
Lilian Esoro was born on the 13th of February 1982, her age is 40 years old
Lilian Esoro made her acting debut in 2005, She was a part of the ” Extended Family” cast of Bovi’s soap opera. She was a great actress playing her character and swiftly was offered a second role as the role of Nurse Abigail on the popular television series ” Clinic Matters.”
Lilian Esoro has been in many popular TV shows and motion pictures. There are many of them, like “Taste of Love,” “The Alter Date,” “The Next Door Neighbour,” “Tinsel,” “Fool’s Paradise,” “Trapped in Between,” and “Love Battle.” She was also on the Toyin Abraham-produced smash film.
In a list put together by Vanguardin 2013 Esorowas identified as amongst the top 10 most popular actresses of the new industry.
Lilian is knowledgeable about skincare regimens treatments, procedures, and other products. She is the proprietor and director of the company that sells skincare products, Lioca Skincare which she uses to assist others in improving the beauty and health of their face. In addition, she serves as the head of operations at Goldie Locks Hair Salon located in Abuja.
Lilian Esoro was married to Ubi Franklin, who is a Nigerian politician and chief executive officer of Made Men Music (MMM), in November 2015. He also serves as a Special Advisor on Tourism to Governor Cross River State, Benedict Ayade. Just one year into their union, Ubi Franklin and Lilian Esoro decided to divorce in January of 2020. The couple split up just a few months following they welcomed their first child, Jayden Neatochukwu. In February 2021 the divorce was legally officially registered.
The emotional disconnect of his wife According to Lilian Esoro is one of the main reasons for divorce. According to some reports, the infidelity of the couple and physical abuse were other reasons for the breakdown of the marriage.
Lilian Esoro and Odion Ighalo Romance
There are speculations of Lilian Esoro is dating Nigerian soccer player Odion Jude Ighalo is currently dating. The two were spotted together when Lilian posted a picture with the caption “Candid moments are the best!” The boo is always there for me” on June 20, 2021. It appeared as if they were together, which only heightened the speculations.
- Extended Family (as Freida)
- Clinic Matters (as Nurse Abigail)
- Taste of Love
- The Potter
- The Next Door Neighbour
- Secret Room (2013)
- Fool’s Paradise
- The Real Deal (2014)
- Couple of Days (2016)
- Meet the In-Laws (2016)
- Alakada Reloaded (2017)
- A Lot Like Love (2018)
- Jumbled (2019)
- Wife Duties (2020)
- The Itch (2020)
- Colours of Deceit (2020)
- Celebrity Husband (2020)
- Sweet Lies (2021)
Awards and Nominations
- Best Actress in a Comedy (Nominee) — African Movie Viewers Choice Awards (2013).
- Best Rising Star (Female) at the Nollywood Movie Awards (2014).
- Actress of The Year—Late Ambassador Segun Olusola Awards (2014), (2016).
- Most Promising Actress of the Year—City People Award (2016).
- Best African Actress Of The Year (English) — African Film Awards (2018).
Lilian Esoro, over the decades, has made a successful career and a business for her as a businesswoman. She is an ambassador for Dunes, a mall for shopping located in Abuja. She is also the ambassador for House of Lunettes, a store that sells sunglasses and accessories in Abuja. Her estimated net worth is to be $800,000.
Social Media Handle
- Okporu, Rachel (9 March 2022). “Actress Lilian Esoro shares gorgeous photos as she clocks ‘age 40’ in style”. Kemi Filani News. Retrieved 15 March 2022.
- “AMVCA 2013 WINNERS”. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- “AMVCA 2013 Photos and Winners”. 10 March 2013. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- Ayinla-Olasunkanmi, Dupe (5 April 2014). “Acting has opened doors for me–Nollywood star Lilian Esoro”. The Nation. Retrieved 4 November 2018.
- “BIOGRAPHY/PROFILE OF NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS LILIAN ESORO FRANKLIN”. Dailymedia.com.ng. Daily Media Nigeria.
- “10 new hot babes to watch out in Nollywood”. Vanguard. 22 February 2013. Retrieved 4 November 2018.
- “I can never date my colleague – Lilian Esoro”. vanguardngr.com. 8 March 2013. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- “My Mood dictates my Style – Lilian Esoro”. punchng.com. Archived from the original on 19 May 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- “Lilian Esoro mini Biography”. afrinolly.com. Archived from the original on 19 May 2014. Retrieved 19 May 2014.
- Bada, Gbenga (15 December 2019). “BON Awards 2019: ‘Gold Statue’, Gabriel Afolayan win big at 11th edition”. Pulse Nigeria. Retrieved 10 October 2021.