Yaw Tog Biography, Age, Career, Networth, Girlfriend
In This Review
Who is Yaw Tog?
Thorsten Owusu Gyimah well known as Yaw Tog is a fast-rising Ghanaian rap sensation and songwriter born in 2001. He came to the limelight for his single ‘Sore’ which was also followed up with a remix featuring the British-Ghanaian rapper Stormzy and Kwesi Arthur.
Profiling Yaw TogA Quick Glance At Yaw Tog
|Full Names||Thorsten Owusu Gyimah|
|Date Of Birth||8 May 2003|
|Place of Birth||Kumasi, Ghana|
|Record Label||Tog Life Music|
Yaw was born in Kumasi where he also hails from. He is a student at Opoki Ware senior high school in Kumasi where he majored in general arts.
Yaw became known for his single ‘Sore’ which means ‘rise up’ as released on September 3, 2020, and featured the likes of O’kenneth, Jay Bahd, and City Boi who were all high school students. However, the video to the song was shot on the streets as directed by Koopoku studios.
He released the remix with an amazing vibe from Stormzy and Kwesi Arthur.
He also has some other songs such as Mood, Daben, Savage, and so on.
Who is Yaw Tog Girlfriend
We do not have details concerning his love life at the moment, this information will be updated as soon as there is an update.
Yaw Tog Networth
Awards and nominations
|2021||3Music Awards||Breakthrough Artiste of the Year||Himself||Nominated|
|Viral Song of the Year||Sore||Nominated|
|Hip-hop Song of the Year||Sore||Won|
|Global Music Awards Africa||Most Influential Ghanaian Act of the Year||Himself||Nominated|
|Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA)||Best New Artiste||Himself||Nominated|
|Best Hip-Pop Song of the Year||Sore||Won|
|Hiplife/Hiphop Artist of the Year||Himself||Nominated|
Yaw Tog Singles
- Sore feat. O`Kenneth,City Boy, Reggie & Jay Bahd
- Sore Remix feat. Kwesi Arthur & Stormzy
- Fake Ex
- Gold Friends
- Sei Mu
- Azul with Bad Boy Timz
Contact YAW TOG
- “Yaw Tog is overhyped – Mr Logic – MyJoyOnline.com”. www.myjoyonline.com. Retrieved 29 May 2021.
- “ProfileAbility – Yaw Tog”. ProfileAbility. 10 January 2021. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- “Get To Know: Yaw Tog”. DJMag.com. 4 March 2021. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- “It’s ‘Time’ for Ghana’s Yaw Tog to take the reins”. Voice Online. 15 March 2021. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- “Ghanaian drill MC Yaw Tog recruits Stormzy for “Sore” remix”. The FADER. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- “Yaw Tog Calls On Stormzy, Kwesi Arthur For “Sore” Remix”. Complex. Retrieved 20 March 2021.
- “Gyakie and Yaw Tog to release a song when school breaks”. GhanaWeb. 19 April 2021. Retrieved 26 July 2021.
- “‘No more go and learn’: Yaw Tog delighted as he completes SHS on Thursday”. GhanaWeb. 6 October 2021. Retrieved 7 October 2021.
- “Asakaa Star Yaw Tog Returns With Triumphant ‘TIME’ EP”. Complex. Retrieved 29 March 2021.