[People Profile] All We Know About Noah Okafor Biography, Career, Family, Networth
Noah Arinzechukwu Ogafor was born on in May of 2000, is an Swiss professional footballer, who plays as a midfielder in the Austrian Bundesliga club Red Bull Salzburg as well as the Switzerland national team.
In This Review
Profiling Noah “Arinze ” OkaforA Quick Glance At Noah "Arinze " Okafor
|Full Names||Noah Arinze Okafor|
|Date Of Birth||24 May 2000|
|State of Origin||Binningen, Switzerland|
|Current Team||Red Bull Salzburg|
2008–2009 FC Arisdorf
2020– Red Bull Salzburg
2014–2015 Switzerland U15
2016–2017 Switzerland U17
2017–2018 Switzerland U18
2018–2019 Switzerland U19
|Wages||€254,800 per year|
|Net Worth||$1 Million - $5 Million|
Okafor started his football career in the local club FC Arisdorf. In 2009, he joined FC Basel. FC Basel continued through all the teams in their academy for youth. On the 31st of January, 2018 Okafor signed his first professional contract with the club. He made his debut for the club’s first team on the 19th of May 2018 during the home match with FC Luzern. The trainer Raphael Wicky substituted
him in to replace wounded Mohamed Elyounoussi in the 34th minute, and the match ended in a draw. His first goals for the club during the second half of the season 2018-19 on July 28, 2018 in the 1-1 draw away against Xamax.
Under-trainer Marcel Koller Basel won the Swiss Cup in the 2018-19 season. In the opening round Basel defeated FC Montlingen 3-0, in the second round, Basel beat Echallens Region 7-2 and in the 16th round, Basel beat Winterthur 1-0. In the quarter-finals, Sion were defeated 4-2 in extra time, and in the semi-finals Zurich lost 3-1. All of these matches were played at home away from home. The final was played on May 19 at the Stade de Suisse Wankdorf Bern against Thun. Goalkeeper Albian Ajeti scored the first goal, Fabian Frei the second for Basel and Dejan Sorgic netted a goal for Thun however the final outcome was 2-1 for Basel. Okafor took part in four cup matches and scored in the semi-final game against Zurich.
Red Bull Salzburg
On the 31st of January, 2020, Okafor joined Red Bull Salzburg.
On the 8th of December in 2021 Okafor netted his only goal of the match during the time that Salzburg beat Sevilla during the last game of the group stage in the Champions League. This victory ensured Salzburg was able to progress to in the round of 16 and became the first Austrian club to make it through final knockout rounds in the Champions League.
Okafor has played in a variety of international matches in Okafor played in various international games for the Swiss U15 and U-17 squads. He was the first player to play for the U-18 squad on May 9, 2018 in a 1-1 draw with Italian U-18. Italian U-18 side.
He made his senior national team on June 9, 2019, in the UEFA Nations League third place match against England in the 113th minute, playing as a substitution in place of Haris Seferovic. Okafor made his international debut for Switzerland on the 15th of November, 2021, during the World Cup qualifying game against Bulgaria winning 1-0, which guaranteed the automatic qualification of Switzerland to participate in the 2022 FIFA World Cup.
born in Binningen, Switzerland, Okafor is of Igbo descent.His father hails of Nigeria as is his mom. Swiss.
- It is reported that Salzburg’s Noah Okafor has taken part in numerous of Salzburg’s Bundesliga matches in 2020/2021, having played 18 times overall as well as playing 896 minutes. He started 12 of the games in the 32 games and has come in as a substitute on six occasions.
- Okafor was last in a competitive game on May 22nd and played 64 minutes for Salzburg against Swarovski Tirol in a 4-0 victory. Okafor has scored six Bundesliga goals this season,. He was arrested three times.
- This was in the match in the match against LASK that day on the 16th May, and Okafor last scored, scoring in a 5-2 victory. The first goal of his campaign was scored in the 7-1 win over Hartberg on the 4th of October.
- In the last season’s Bundesliga Okafor played in eleven games with Salzburg He scored three goals, and also provided one assist.
- Okafor signed with Salzburg during February of 2020, after having joined from Basel who the player played 39 league games over the course of his career with three goals, as well as giving three assists.