Kate Actress Biography, Age, Career, Husband, Networth, Family
In This Review
Catherine Kamau popularly known as Kate Actress is a Kenyan actress, influencer, and TV presenter, she was born and brought up in 1987 in Nyahururu.
Profiling Kate ActressA Quick Glance At Kate Actress
|Full Names||Catherine Kamau|
|Stage Name||Kate Actress|
|Date Of Birth||February 3, 1987|
|Age||35 years in 2022|
|Education||Kenya College of Communications and Technology|
|Relationship/Marital Status||Phillip Karanja (Husband)|
|Place of Birth||Nairobi|
|No of Children||Undisclosed|
|Known For||Tahidi High|
Kate Actress Beauty Pageant
Her beauty has been there from way back as she was awarded Miss Msongari while attending Leroto Msongari.
Kate Actress Education
She attended Chogoria High School where she joined the drama club and became popular for her talent in the club but was later expelled for mimicking the headmistress. This made her change school to Leroto Msongari where she won
Catherine later attended Kenya College of Communications and Technology where she got a diploma in communications, in public relations precisely. The talented actress is known for her role in Citizen’s hit-show Mother-in-Law.
She then enrolled in Makerere University in Uganda for tertiary education, but she had to discontinue her studies two months later due to pregnancy.
After Chogoria, she joined Loreto Convent Msongari, where continued her acting. She completed her secondary education with the “Miss Loreto” title.
[People Profile] All We Know About Mide Martins Biography: Age, Career, Spouse, Family, Net Worth, Awards
Kate is enthusiastic about the fashion industry. She recently debuted her House of Rhumba lip care line. She also owns several clothing stores. Deals with Ambassadors Kate is a brand ambassador for several companies. The most notable are Hapic and Nice & Lovely, both of which she recently signed.
Who is Kate Actress’ Husband
Kate Actress Networth
She is estimated to be worth around $500k
Kate Actress Filmography
Cast (3 credits)
Awards and nominations
|2019||Kalasha Awards||Sue Na Jonnie||Sue||Best Supporting Actress|
|2017||Kalasha Awards||Sue Na Jonnie||Sue||Best Actress TV Drama|
- “Celina: No apologies for getting a child at a tender age”. Nairobi News. February 3, 2017. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- “Catherine Kamau (Celina) and Hubby Share Photos From Their Honeymoon”. Naibuzz. November 21, 2017. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- Mutsoli, Vivian. “Mother-in-Law: Synopsis, characters, and their real names”. Tuko. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- “Award winning actress CATHERINE KAMAU advises single mothers to accept and move on using her own experience”. Daily Post. July 10, 2020. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- “PHOTOS: Catherine Kamau, hubby Philip Karanja expecting first child together”. The Standard. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- “Catherine Kamau (Kate Actress) teaches how to balance work and family”. Kenyan Digest. November 6, 2019. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- “Size 8, DJ Mo and other Kenyan celebrities with ambassadorial jobs (Photos)”. Pulselive Kenya. 2019-05-21. Retrieved 2021-11-10.