All We Know About Johan Mojica biography, Career, Family, Networth
In This Review
Johan Mojica, born Johan Andres Mojica Palacio on 21 August 1992, is a Colombian professional soccer player who plays for Villarreal’s La Liga club and for the Colombian national team. He is mainly a left-back but can also play as a winger. Mojica began his career in second division with Academia, before he joined league rival Llaneros in 2012. Mojica spent two years with Rayo Vallecano and Deportivo Cali on loan. Mojica was then loaned to Real Valladolid in the same year, after he signed permanently for Rayo. Mojica was named Valladolid’s Segunda Division Team Of The Year in 2014-15.
In January 2017, he was loaned to Girona FC, where he assisted them in their promotion. After his loan was extended for an additional year, he signed a 4-year contract with the club. He was loaned to Atalanta, Serie A in September 2020. Mojica was loaned to Elche CF in La Liga, where he played until the end. His loan had ended too early. Elche purchased Mojica and signed him to a 3-year contract. In September 2022, he moved to Villarreal. Mojica, who made his senior debut in Colombia in March 2015 and was selected to the 2018 FIFA World Cup, moved to Villarreal in September 2022.
Johan Mojica Bio/Wiki
Profiling Johan Andrés Mojica PalacioA Quick Glance At Johan Andrés Mojica Palacio
|Full Names||Johan Andrés Mojica Palacio|
|Place of birth||Mesa, Arizona, U.S|
|Date Of Birth||21 August 1992|
|State of Origin||Cali, Colombia|
2013 → Deportivo Cali (loan)
2013–2014 → Rayo Vallecano (loan)
2014–2018 Rayo Vallecano
2014–2016 → Valladolid (loan)
2017–2018 → Girona (loan)
2018–2021 Girona 34 (0)
2020–2021 → Atalanta (loan)
2021 → Elche (loan)
|Net Worth||$1.5 million.|
Below is a table that provides concise information about Johan Mojica. This table allows you to quickly scan the profile of the Colombian footballer.
Johan Mojica Net Worth
What will Johan Mojica’s 2022 salary look like?
Johan Mojica signed a contract in Sep 2022 with Villarreal CF, which will end in 2026. It paid him a staggering salary of PS1,356,500 annually. After crunching the numbers, we found that he makes PS3,726 per-day and PS155 an hour.
He prefers to shoot with the left foot. His work rates are high and low. Johan Mojica is tall at 185 cm. His weight is estimated to be 66 kg. Johan Mojica currently plays with the numbers 12-17
Johan Mojica Family: Parents, Siblings and Girlfriend Carolina
Johan Mojica was born in Cali to Edith Palacio Lopez and John Jairo. He is the brother of Juan and Anderson, as well as a sister who has not been named yet.
Johan Mojica currently has a relationship to Carolina. Johan recently shared a photo with Carolina on his social media accounts. They live in a happy relationship.
We don’t know much about their relationship. However, we do know that the couple is soon to welcome a child via social media.
- Mojica was born in Cali and began his professional career at Academia FC. He made his debut against Expreso Rojo on 25 June 2011.
- Deportivo Cali’s youth system is well-known for producing international players like Johan Mojica.
- He was a starter before he moved to Llaneros FC.
- Mojica and Deportivo Cali signed in January 2013.
- On 30 March, he made his Categoria Primera a debut against Itagui.
- Mojica moved from Spain to Spain on the 5th of July 2013. She signed a one-year loan agreement for Rayo Vallecano.
- He made his official debut as La Liga’s substitute in the 69th minute for Sebastian Fernandez against Malaga.
- Mojica was a player in 12 matches during the season for Madrid, which placed mid-table.
- On 28 July 2014, he signed a four-year permanent contract with Rayo and was immediately loaned to Real Valladolid.
- Mojica was also made a left-winger as part of the conversion. He also scored two goals in a 7-1 home win over FC Barcelona B 21 December 2014.
- On 6 August 2015, he was granted a one-year extension to his loan.
- Mojica was officially announced as being loaned to Girona FC, a second-tier club, until the end.
- On 18 August, it was confirmed that the loan would be renewed for another year. This occurred after he was promoted to the main category.
- Mojica was purchased outright on 29 June 2018 and signed a contract with the Catalans until 2022.
Mojica signed a loan agreement with Atalanta, Serie A in the summer 2020. There was a buyout clause for the rest of the season.
He made 13 appearances for the club but did not score any goals.
Mojica’s loan from Atalanta to Mojica was cancelled early on 15/01/2021 and he was loaned out to Elche, La Liga, for the remainder 2020-21.
On August 8, he signed a three year contract with the club.
Mojica signed a four year contract with Villarreal FC on September 1, 2022.
Mojica was called up by Colombia to play in friendlies against Kuwait and Bahrain on 22 March 2015. He was substituted for Juan Fernando Quintero in the second half and scored the fifth goal in a 6-0 victory four days later.
He was part of the Colombian squad for the 2018 FIFA World Cup. After Colombia drew 1-1 in the round 16, he was in Colombia’s squad and lost 3-4 to penalties.
Johan Mojica was 30 years old in 2022.
How tall is Johan Mojica
Johan Mojica stands at 185 cm (6 ft 1 inch) tall.
Which is Johan Mojica’s favorite foot?
Johan Mojica prefers the left foot.
From where is Johan Mojica?
Johan Mojica hails from Colombia.
You will agree with me after reading Johan Mojica’s biography. He worked hard to achieve his success. Johan Mojica is an inspiration to all children living in poverty.
His success story was shaped by his mother and father. Without their support, his career would have been very different. They are deserving of all the praises they receive.
His siblings and his friends should also be appreciated. He never felt lonely or depressed during his childhood. They have made Johan Mojica a happy young man.