All We Know About Bimbo Ademoye Biography, Career, Net Worth, Spouse, Controversy
In This Review
Biography of Bimbo Ademoye Bimbo Ademoye is a Nollywood actor, entrepreneur, and brand ambassador, born on February 4th 1990 within Lagos State.
Her name is well-known for her character in the film ‘Sugar Rush’. She is 31 years old at the time of writing. old. She is renowned for her incredible acting style.
Profiling Bimbo AdemoyeA Quick Glance At Bimbo Ademoye
|Full Names||Bimbo Ademoye|
|Year Of Birth||4, February 1990|
|State of Origin||Lagos, Nigeria|
|Partner||Nana Kwame Wiafe|
|Academics||Covenant University in Ota, Ogun State|
|Movies||Lies in between (2021)|
Are you interested in finding out more what you can about Bimbo Ademoye‘s background, life career, wedding photos, wedding, and why she’s popular within the Nollywood industry? This article was written to aid you in understanding her more thoroughly.
Bimbo Ademoye was born into Bimbo Ademoye comes from a Christian family, she was raised and grew up in a Christian home.
Abimbola Aisha Ademola (born on February 4, 1991) is better known under the nickname, Bimbo Ademoye a Nigerian actor, TV host, and model.
She is most famous for her role as a character in 2017’s Nollywood production The Backup Wife.
Bimbo Ademoye is a Nigerian actress, model, fit fam activist, and brand influencer/ambassador who has won numerous awards.
Early Life and Education
Mr. and Mrs. Adekunle Ademoye gave birth to Bimbo Ademoye on February 4, 1991, in Lagos, Nigeria, as their second child and the last. She is from Lagos State, Nigeria, which makes her a Yoruba woman.
His father’s name was Adekunle Ademoye and the name of her sibling is Adebike Maryam.
Bimbo Ademoye attended St. Margaret’s Primary School, which is located within Ikorodu, Lagos. She later attended Mayflower Secondary School in Ikenne, Ogun State, to obtain the West African School Leaving Certificate (WAEC).
She continued her studies through Covenant University in Ota, Ogun State, getting a bachelor’s in business administration.
Are Bimbo Ademoye married or not? Due to her beautiful appearance, this is the most people are asking.
Although there are rumors to the contrary, Bimbo Ademoye remains single despite having an affair with Ghanaian commercialist Nana Kwame Wiafe.
The search continues for her wedding live and wedding photos, among other things, but we haven’t found an actual publication about Bimbo Ademoye getting married.
Bimbo Ademoye has a son whose nickname is Ari. She regularly posts pictures of his pictures on social media. The name of the child’s father is not disclosed. There is a suspicion that she may have undergone plastic surgery to boost her physique.
At the age of 7, Bimbo Ademoye discovered she was an actor with a flair. She was in a stage show before a large audience of 600 when she realized it.
After an act, the actress receives applause round and is treated as an established celebrity. She was inspired to pursue a career in acting. Prior to beginning the acting profession, she worked employed in a human hair extension business. She was also the position a marketer, presenter, and front desk office job.
In an interview in an interview with The Daily Independent newspaper, Bimbo Ademoye revealed her acting career started at the beginning of 2014 after she got her first role as a character in the documentary, Where Talent lies.
The film was awarded acclaim at The Africa International Film Festival. She cites Uduak Isong, her mentor who helped her get into the film industry.
The year was 2015 and Ademoye got her first role in the debut feature film, It’s About Your Husband, which Isong also directed. In a compilation published by the Premium Times, she was named among five actresses forecast to have a lucrative career by the end of the year.
In April of 2018, she appeared alongside Stella Damasus in Gone, directed by Daniel Ademinokan. Ademoye described working alongside Damasus as an empowering moment in her professional career.
In the 2018 City People Movie Awards, she was nominated for Revelation of the Year, Best New Actress, as well as Best Actress for the upcoming season.
Bimbo’s part in the movie Backup Wife was rewarded with a nomination for the Best Lead Role in the Nigerian Entertainment Awards. She was also awarded two nominations in 2018 Best of Nollywood Awards for her work as a Personal Assistant. She was awarded the award for Best Actor in a supporting role as well as being nominated for the Best Kiss in a Film. Bimbo Ademoye has been referred to as a celebrity-style idol by various media sources.
Bimbo Ademoye Surgery
Interview with Saturday Beats, Nollywood star actress Bimbo Ademoye discusses the reasons why the endorsement deal was rejected.
In her statement;
“I have rejected a number of offers. There were some people who wanted to market butt enlargement cream. I declined. There’s no disrespect to anyone but I think it’s not working. You shouldn’t apply an Ointment on your body, expecting that part to grow in size. This is why I never avoid items like that.
“I do not endorse products that I do not personally use. I am able to discuss it, which means I have actually used it. If you notice me recommending the product, that means I’ve used it and tried it.”
From being a housemaid to the classy city damsel Ademoye’s acting skills aren’t in doubt.
In addition, describing the reasons behind her ability to take on a variety of roles, she stated, “I grew up in the Ebute Meta region in the middle and any character you encounter me in is likely to be a character from someone I was raised with.
The character I played in the movie ‘Badami’ was a typical portrayal of the thugs of Ebute Meta. The manner of speaking I played in ‘Backup wives was derived at the suggestion of my hairdresser. She talks in a specific manner. Also, she has this “R” character when speaking so I chose to make use of this persona.”
Bimbo Ademoye Movies
She has appeared in a variety of films, which include:
- Girlfriends (2019)
- The Family (2019)
- Kamsi (2018)
- Getting Over Him (2018)
- Light in the Dark (2018)
- Personal Assistant (2018)
- Desperate Housegirls
- Gone (2018)
- Last Days
- The Backup Wife
- Diary of a Crazy Nigerian Woman
- It’s About Your Husband
- Rofia Tailor Loran
- This Is It (2016)
- My Wife & I (2017)
- Looking for Baami (2019)
- Feels Like Heaven (2019)
- Reach (2019)
- Special Package (2019)
- Sugar Rush (2019 film)
- Dear Affy (2020)
- Reach (2020)
- Nneka the Pretty Serpent (2020)
- Creepy Lives Here (2021)
- Breaded Life
- Lies in between (2021)
Awards & Nominations
- 2018: Best Supporting Actress in a Movie at the Best of Nollywood (BON) Awards
- 2018: Nollywood’s New Bride at the Maya Awards Africa
- 2018: Rising Actor of the Scream All Youth Awards
- 2018: City People Movie Award nominee for Best Upcoming Actress of the Year (English)
- 2018: Best Promising Actor/Actress nominee at the Greenview Awards
- 2018: Nominee for Actress of the Year at the Eloy Awards
- 2018: Nigeria Entertainment Award nominee for Best Actress
- 2018: Nominated for the City People Movie Award for Best New Actress of the Year (English)
- 2019: Nominee for the City People Movie Award for Best Supporting Actress of the Year (English)
- 2019: Nominated for Acting at The Future Awards Africa Nigeria Prize
Picture of Bimbo Ademoye and Nana Kwame Wiafe
Nollywood star Bimbo Ademoye is believed to be in a relationship with Ghanaian billionaire Nana Kwame Wiafe.
Bimbo Ademoye was in secret with the billionaire for a while since he was spotted at his house on numerous occasions.
Below are images that show Nana Kwame Wiafe in his residence and his vehicles. The floor is similar to the floor that is seen in photos of Bimbo Ademoye.
A video released recently also features Bimbo Ademoye calling Bimbo a ‘babe’ as well as the “son of Zion”.
Nana Kwame Wiafe is a businessman and CEO of the Waife Group of companies which has one of Ghana’s biggest supermarkets, Uni-Life Supermarkets. In addition, he is the director of 2Hype Music & Clothing.
The actress, Bimbo Ademoye, has warned filmmakers in Nigeria to not take every film into the theatre. As per the gifted actor, not every film was appropriate to be presented in cinemas.
In an interview with Scoop on Sunday Scoop, she stated, “I am a perfectionist. I’m the type of person who can create an enormous film yet still think that it’s not worthy of cinema. I’m not the type of person to determine what films make it to the theater, however, I am able to tell you movies that shouldn’t be shown in cinemas. Don’t be disrespectful of that space. Don’t think that just because you have cameras or actors, you can take it and allow people to waste energy, money, and time in the cinemas. Certain movies are better enjoyed in the comfort of your own home. This is a sign of greed. At the conclusion of their day filmmakers end up stressing themselves, because Nigerians are aware of what is good. They won’t tell people to watch an unsatisfactory film. excellent.”
If asked if she’s ever felt disappointed after not being awarded an award, Ademoye replied, “Of course, I am human. I was hoping to win an award two times. But, is that stopping me? Absolutely no! Do I want to keep working more? Absolutely.”
In response to the idea that she was enjoying rapid growth in Nollywood, her response was, “I don’t know if I can answer this. I’d just say that I’m doing my job. I am in my lane and I will continue to go. I will not stop anytime in the near future. Do I have the skills I need to? Absolutely not. Am I grateful for my current situation? Definitely.”
The actress further stated that she considers each day a highlight. She added, “Every day is a top level. The Eko Star Film and TV Awards were a huge honor. It wasn’t just a nomination, but rather an acknowledgment. Every day is a new day in my life.”
- Okporu, Rachel (2022-02-04). “‘I’m currently in a place called happy’ Actress Bimbo Ademoye dazzles in red as she clocks ‘age 31′”. Kemi Filani News. Retrieved 2022-03-15.
- ^ AGBO, NJIDEKA (2018-09-01). “Complete List Of Winners For The 2018 AMVCA”. Guardian. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Then jump up and down to “Bimbo Ademoye Marks Birthday in Style”. ThisDay. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- ^ “Actress Bimbo Ademoye celebrates her birthday with stunning photos”. 2019-02-09. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- ^ “My dad took me to my first audition – Bimbo Ademoye”. The Punch. 2018-09-16. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Up to A b “I Don’t Enjoy Being Single – Bimbo Ademoye”. Daily Independent. 2017-11-25. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ “BETWEEN BIMBO ADEMOYE AND ISONG UDUAK OGUAMANAM”. City People. December 7, 2018. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Then jump up and down to AYINLA-OLASUKANMI, DUPE (November 10, 2018). “BIMBO ADEMOYE: I’ll never lobby to win awards”. The Nation. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Up to Augoye, Jayne (2018-01-05). “Five Nollywood stars to watch out for in 2018”. Premium Times. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Jump to: Adesanya, Samuel (April 24, 2018). “Working with Stella boosted my morale, Bimbo Ademoye”. Nation. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ “Nominees For 2018 City People Movie Awards [FULL LIST]”. City People. 2018-09-08. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ “Omotola Jalade, Funke Akindele and Odunlade Adekola nominated for Nigerian Entertainment Awards”. Pulse. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Then jump up and down to Bada, Gbenga (2018-12-12). “BON Awards 2018: Mercy Aigbe, Tana Adelana shine at 10th edition”. Pulse. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- ^ Up to OBIUWEVBI, JENNIFER (2018-12-10). “Why Bimbo Ademoye Is The Underrated Style Star We All Need To Watch”. Zumi. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Matazu, Hafsah Abubakar. “10 hot, new Nollywood divas to look out for”. Daily Trust Newspaper. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- ^ Bada, Gbenga. “Kabat Esosa Egbon cast Bimbo Ademoye, Rekiya Yusuf, for a new movie, ‘Girlfriends'”. Retrieved 2019-02-06.
- ^ “Get The Scoop on the Judith Audu’s New Film “The Family” starring Tina Mba, Bimbo Ademoye, Mofe Duncan, Omowunmi Dada, Beverly Osu”. BellaNaija. 2019-02-05. Retrieved 2019-02-06.
- ^ “Bimbo Ademoye, Deyemi Okanlawon, Monalisa Chinda attend premiere [Photos]”. Pulse. January 23, 2018. Retrieved 2019-02-09.
- ^ “New Nollywood comedy ‘Breaded Life’ hits cinemas”. 2021-04-16. Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- ^ “BON Awards 2017: Kannywood’s Ali Nuhu receives Special Recognition Award”. Daily Trust. 2017-11-23. Retrieved 2021-10-07.
- ^ “BON Awards 2018: Tope Oshin, Tana Adelana win big”. 2018-12-10. Retrieved 2020-10-05.
- ^ “BON Awards 2018: Mercy Aigbe, Tana Adelana shine at 10th edition”. Pulse Nigeria. 2018-12-09. Retrieved 2019-12-23.
- ^ “Nigerian actress Bimbo Ademoye celebrates AMVCA nomination”. Sidomex Entertainment. 2020-02-09. Retrieved 2020-10-05.
- ^ Augoye, Jayne (2020-12-07). “BON Awards: Laura Fidel, Kunle Remi win Best Kiss (Full List of Winners)”. Retrieved 2021-06-13.